need help

whats the difference between being butch and transsexual?
I suppose you could classify the butch look by being more of a transvestite of sorts, who seem as if they aim to 'look' more male. While a Transexual will actually have surgery to lose the feminine.
@moneymind (10521)
thanks..... that was lacking style on my part....... greetings. : )
Now you're back looking stylised! ;) I always considered it a British word as I've never heard an American say it, definitely didn't think it was internationally known though so I just thought I'd enlighten you on probably one of the worst words ever!
@moneymind (10521)
educate me first on what is butch..... greetings. : )
Butch is typically reserved for lesbians who have short hair, look as if they 'aim' to appear more male than female.
@victor78 (1081)
Do you mean that lesbien mean long hair and prefer to become female?
Butch is simply to be a masculine female. Transsexual means you have gotten surgery to change over from one gender to the other. Transsexuals can be either male or female, of course - either a male who had surgery to become a female, or a female who had surgery to become a male. Butch generally refers to only women.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
to me butch is a word to label people who do not meet societies norms regarding sexuality, in looks at least. A transexual is someone who lives life as the opposite gender
@tanaclark (570)
BUTCH IS A MASCULINE LESBIAN A TRANSSEXUAL IS SOMEONE THAT WAS BORN A MAN AND IS BECOMING A WOMAN OR WAS BORN A WOMAN AND BECOMING A MAN.
I have no idea of what being butch means.
aha,im familiar about the butch and the femme in the lesbian relationship context only. i didnt know it applied to gay relationships too. and i also didnt know that transexuality applied to females too. actually, i dont really get homosexuality and the like. maybe you could enlighten me. here's a thread i started, maybe you can help divulge some information. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/417806.aspx thanks!
@pelya178 (694)
i always thought the term "transsexual" was only for guys??? and butchs are lesbians who dress and act masculine.
oh my
being "butch" is just having a masculine style if you are a girl, being transsexual means you actually want to surgically alter your body so that you have the genitals and appearance of the opposite gender.
I am not sure. But isn't transexual when you are one gender trapped in another gender's body?
attitude!
come on let us try with each other and u will find the difference
Trannys are sometimes men that live as women, with or without male genitalia. I frequent the local gay bar and I know quite a few. Butch is just lesbians that choose to be more manly.
@heat2502 (764)
I don't know sorry.
@Mhbt_2007 (247)
• Pakistan
i dont need help
@parthieie (418)
no idea