How many friends do most of you have on here?

@Sherry12 (2475)
I have 48 friends on mylot list and was wondering what most of you have. I'd like to have some more, but don't want to get so many that I can't answer their posts. How many do you have and how many is a good number that you can keep up with?
@bruxedo (773)
• France
I have 40. It wasn't me that searched anyone, it was all of them that invited me. So I'm pretty much happy.. that so many persons wanted to be in my friends list! :)
@winterose (39917)
I have no idea how many I have, its pages and pages, and some never even post. HOw many is a good number depends on you, only you know how much time you have to spend on it. Some people have way more because they are on here all day, other people don't have many because they only have an hour or so to be on here.
@winterose (39917)
thank you for best response, it is much appreciated.
• New Zealand
I only have 10 friends. Very sad :(
@Sherry12 (2475)
I just added you on to my friend list.
@alexsis (2149)
I have 39 friends. So far I have been able to keep up with them all. I think 50 would be a good number that I can keep up with. I try my best to respond to all of their discussions everyday.
@Sherry12 (2475)
That's what I do is try to respond to all their discussions.
@mamacathie (3929)
I have 55 and that is nothing compared to what others on here have, I'm sure. I don't know what a good number would be.