Should you tie your tubes or should he get clipped?

I am just curious on how you all feel about tying tubes and getting clipped. DO you feel you as women should tie your tubes rather than having your husband get clipped and do you as men feel your wife should tie her tubes or you as a man should get clipped...curiousity on this has me wondering tonight:)
@dopey22girl (3324)
Hmm this is a difficult question. I think it is up to the couple to decide. I don't like how some men automatically expect for the woman to get "fixed." I think the couple should sit down and decide which of them, if any, is going to go through the surgery. I wouldn't want me or my husband to go through it, I would prefer to just be on birth control for the rest of my life lol.
I hear ya there..lol. My best friends husband got clipped and nearly a year later, she ended up pregnant! His surgery didnt go as planned obviously, so now shes getting tied. I couldnt imagine!