two women..!

@tuhpaul (475)
Two women of similar age group can never be best of friends--how much do you find it relevant or irrelevant?
@kuting (887)
i dont agree with that, a lot of women have bestfriends from their own age group. my best friend is my classmate since our elementary years. we stayed in contact even when we had different courses in college. now, she's the godmother of my baby. i think women of similar age group makes the best of friends.
@tuhpaul (475)
Exceptions exist but all cannot be the same.There are cases where egos exist between to women.You cant give a judgement on all cases keeping in view only your friendship.
I don't think that two women of similar age can't be best of friends. My best friends and i all at the similar ages. whether can be good friend depends on the characters of the person not the age.
@sabwinner (499)
It happened differently. My best firend is the same age with me. But I know there is some disavantages that why similar age difficult be best friends, they compare too much with each other,I believe.