for the boys:: have you ever cried for a girl?

WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY DID YOU CRY? im just curios if guys would admit crying for a girl... FOR THE GIRLS:: WHATS THE MOST ROMANTIC THING THE GUY EVER DID TO YOU???/
@huilee (1010)
Im a girl... But my bf ever cried for me... Coz i make him sad... Hes the first guy who crys for me and since then, i swear that i dun wanna ever make him tear again... Not anymore... =) Its sweet to see someone care for u.. n i appreciate my guy... deeply...
FOR THE GIRLS::: whats the most romantic thing your guy ever did to you???
@aniez0906 (264)
i am a girl, but i have boy friend that he ever cried for me...:)
@zaichn (319)
As gay and sissy as it seems, YES. I cried for several girls but not really in front of em. I personally don't feel comfortable crying in someone's face even if I do love her. I think I just feel shy, shame and hurt. I don't want her to see that I cried. In my life, I only cried for two girls. First was the girl whom I loved first.. Second, is the girl whom I'll love the last.
@vamp6x6x6x (1220)
yes i do cry a lot for my gf