for tonight we dine in hell!!!

wow, this movie was so great especially the graphics and ofcourse the actors... i can relate this movie to dota since i saw a character related to one of its heroes, the pudge, in 300 he was the one cuttting the heads off... i cannot imagine how these 300 men had endured fighting a lot against so many warriors...
@opinione (749)
I've to thank you because I was wondering how sounded the best sentence of this wonderful movie in its original language... I've heard it in my own language and even if it is not so bed, I like better the original one. It is a big, big film indeed. bye
wht? what do you mean you you've heard it in your own language? anyway, thanks for for the compliment, this was a great movie that i watched two times on the big screen. king leonidas was a good king and a good husband. Godspeed!
@mycharm88 (2292)
Yeah!! 300 is a great movie, the characters were all great specially the King, I admire his Courage and love for sparta and his people. They were only 300 against millions!!!Wow!amazingly Great!
@oasis_9 (833)
Best action/war movie i saw! :D "Spartan!!! Ahu ahu..." i like hearing their chant and the storyline is great...
@pred123 (29)
Ya i loved this movie. Definetely buying it when it comes out.
Your right, graphics and actors where awsome even though i had never heard of the actor that played the king. One of the best movies of all time.!
300 is an absolutely terrific movie. the attitude, the valour the spartans display send a chill down my spine. so much to keep their honour. they challenged and even demured a person who projected himself as god. i think they were bogged down by the wrong priests who just had no respect for these warriors. my personal favorite line in the movie when the king says : SPARTANS NEVER RETREAT!!!!!!!!!!. the greatest sequence when the king as a young lad fights the beast and also , when he kicks the intruder into the well..