Do you drive with your window up or down?

@whywiki (6070)
I don't know if I am normal or just weird as my friends will tell me. I hate being in a car with the windows all up. I drive with the drivers window down and if I am a passenger the passenger window has to be down. It drives hubby up the wall and he complains about the wind around his neck. I just feel safer with the window open, how strange is that?
@jmcafam (2891)
For me it really depends of the weather if the windows are up or down. It rains here a lot or it to cold to have them down. But on those days when it is nice you betcha the windows are down.
@whywiki (6070)
I admit even in a downpour my window will be down a bit and the rain will be soaking me too.
Windows down and the moonroof open... I just love the feeling of the wind blowing through the car. I don't know, unless it's super hot or super cold, I will roll with the windows down. In fact, I used to work early in the morning, and would drive with the windows down and the heat on, only because I liked the crisp air in the morning.
I live in a tropical climate so it's very warm and humid here all the time. Usually the windows are wound up because we have to turn the air conditioner on. Otherwise the heat would be just too much to take. Also, people say that it's good to wind up the windscreen completely. Winding it down affects the aerodynamics of the car adversely scuh that there will be a need for the car to compensate for the loss in speed by burning more petrol. So one saves money by winding up the windows.
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
During the winter it's way to cold to drive with the windows down here in Denmark, and as air condition becomes more and more normal in newer cars I rarely open the windows during summer either.