what to do when you're already tired from work and your off is far behind?

its just the second day of the week and you're already tired of going to work, but you know to, you just dont feel like going. have u had that feeling? what do u do get rid of it? share your thoughts!
Well, there are some days that I really couldn't make myself stand up and go to work. Times when I have to snooze the alarms till 5 - 6 times. When those times come and I know I don't have anything really important to do at the office, I will just text my boss and tell him that I have a stomachache. Better than going to work then go to sleep in the praying room.
you are lucky that you feel it on the second day of the week, I feel it on the first day itself;) To motivate, listen to music and remind yourself that the weekend is just 3 days away.
@whywiki (6070)
I go to work then I don't not feel like going there I feel like not being there instead. I have sick days I could take but my hubby doesn't so what is the point using one if he won't be playing hooky with me. So I just suck it up and drag myself into work and hope the day goes by fast.