Do you have a favorite juice recipe to share?

Ok, Organiclady got me thinking about juicing again and I decided to pull out my "old" juicer (which really sux) to use until I get a nicer one. Then I started thinking about different juice recipes I used to do and the only one I can recall that I loved was a sweeter juice, which was actually called an apple shake. Also, because I find it really hard to tolerate the taste of many veggie juices I have found that adding a handful of seedless grapes to any veggie juices makes it just sweet enough for even the most horrible of us non-juicers tolerate it! LOL Share any recipes you have for juicing and let me know what the benefits are if you can. I've shared the apple shake recipe below: Apple shake 1/2 orange peeled 2 green apples (I use whatever kind of apples I have) 1 ripe banana 1 tablespoon brewers yeast orange slice for garnish (I generally don't bother)
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
my favourite, through the juicer is two kiwi fruit, a good sized slice of water mellon and seedless grapes, its beautiful blessed be
Oh man.... that does sound yummy! I'll keep this one handy! Thanks!