The Queen Is Being Exposed!!!

@Rozie37 (15503)
Turkmenistan
Talk show host Oprah Winfrey is said to be stunned by a book that her father is writing about her. Her sister has confirmed that the book "Things Unspoken," is definitely being written. The father is said to be claiming that "He wishes he had been harder on her" and saying that "She was an unruly child. Okay, now, I really don't have any feelings toward Oprah Winfrey, one way or the other, so I figure, I can be unbias. Why, after all this time (ten years) is he deciding to come out right now. I plan to read the book, cause I am curious, but I really don't think that what she did as a child matters right now. I mean, we all made mistakes in childhood. I would like to know what is motivating him to do this to his child. Did she stop taking care of her, does he feel jealous or neglected? Did the contract for him to be silent run out? Is there anything he could say about Oprah that is going to change the way people feel about her? Does he need 15 minutes of fame. Does anyone have a clue why he is doing this?
That seems so stupid to me. Like you said after all this time you want to do a tell all. Also, who cares she is one of the richest woman I doubt childhood unrulyness will affect her ratings. I have no clue why he is doing it, but I think he just needs his 15 minutes.
@disvachic (10123)
Yea I have to agree with the 15 minutes of fame.He prolly is trying to get the $$$
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That makes me mad at her dad. Oprah Winfrey is one of my favorite talk show hosts besides Montell Willaims. I wonder way her dad and her sister are doing this. I will have to look up more about her and read up online.
@jillhill (37384)
He's just riding on her tails and wants his fifteen minutes of stardom. Maybe he's a little jealous of her fame or maybe he wants to cash in a bit himself. Sometimes the things that motivate this kind of behavior is money and could be she cut him off.