Hubby should be home in a couple hours!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! My God, I need a break from these children! They've drove me crazy and it's a short drive! I can't wait till I can just go outside to smoke COMPLETELY by myself!!! YEAHHHH! Maybe I can get a doc appointment in while he's home! I'm so tired.... I feel so bad that I want away from my kids, but I'm telling you that they wear me out. And I just can't wait until I can go somewhere by MYSELF!!! I'm so bad ;-) I think I deserve the break! Let's hope hubby feels that way...
@royal52gens (5380)
Let me guess....hubby is a truck driver and is gone for long periods of time? You are not the only mom that has gone through that feeling of "I just want to be alone if only for a few minutes!" When my children were little, I just wanted to go shopping by myself. So you are not alone. I hope when your hubby gets there he is able to give you a break. Then you can come back refreshed and ready to go again.
@freak369 (4851)
Sounds like you need some serious "mom time". That's something that every mom deserves at some point in time .. good luck with getting to catch a smoke solo :]
@cher913 (25893)
hey i remember those days very well...fortunately they will pass :-) doing the dishes used to be my escape...lol...those days were exhausting...and my kids are almost 4 years apart! (they are now 10 & 14 - 2 girls) hang in there and make yer hubby watch em!
Hi there, Your not bad i feel the same way i have 4 children 5th on the way there ages are 10,2,3,and 7 months and belive me there hard work my husband is a biker his always out with his bike mates and i cant wait for him to get in to take over, i love each of my kids to bits but i also feel that i need to get away from them we are not bad for feeling this way we are only human.
@mamasan34 (6521)
Don't feel bad for wanting a break from the kids! There is nothing wrong with that! LOL, I too do that, I can't even go to the bathroom without my daughter coming in there with me wanting to talk about her issues. Then when I have my stepkids here they want to come in and talk to me too or they tattle on each other or they both come in and want to sit in there with me. So, yeah, I know what you mean lol!
@gabs8513 (48764)
Lol Steph I understand what you are saying believe me you are not bad you just want time to yourself which everyone deserves lol I guess you got that time
@jbb316 (1779)
I understand and I know the feeling. I have 1 child and he drives me crazy by himself. Whenever my husband leaves even for a couple hours I am always glad when he gets back. At least then I can have a little peace.
I am so happy for you that you are finally getting a break. You have sounded seriously stressed out lately hon! As soon as he gets home please make yourself a doctors appointment to see what is wrong with you. I know I for one have been worried about you, even though I haven't been around, everyone has still been in my thoughs.
@misheleen73 (6037)
Doesn't matter if he does. You inform him you need one, and take it. You are entitled. Sometimes they don't realize that dealing with kids and all the other household functions is tiring and takes alot out of you. If you need a break, take it. I'm hoping all is going well at home for you now. Take a break girl !!
@loved1 (5338)
Boy do I know how you feel. I have three daughters and although I love them with all my heart, they wear me out. I don't know about you but sometimes I don't even get to use the bathroom by myself! lol I hope your hubby comes home soon to give you some alone time. Everyone needs and deserves that.
@Thoroughrob (11756)
Good for you! Hopefully you can rest a bit. Probably not alot because you have lots of kids to keep you busy. Take a long hot bath and relax a little. It will be nice to have just a little time alone.