Do you think it is ok for a family to regularly DRINK together.

@hari120 (623)
During certain occassions like marriage, bithdays etc, it is o.k. to drink together but do you think that a family drinking regularly is good? usually the children get influenced by what the parents do, so a family drinking daily will have an impact on them and they will tend to do the same when they grow up. discuss!
Drinking in occasions are ok but drinking regularly will spoile ur health and drinking with family is also not good and it will reflect to the children and they also start drinking.so drinking with family members is not nice and i think we have to be far away to them while we want to drink!
At any point of time my reply is strict not okay whatever may be ocassion in the family or no matter how much broad minded are the children and parents.
@hari120 (623)
i think you are absolutely right
@razcal2267 (15577)
It really all depends what your own definitions of "regularly" is. When I was younger my family members used to drink when we were all together and that was at least once a week. Yes, us children always say the adults drinking but unless it was a barbecue in the afternoon the only drinking that was done was at the dinner table.