Reputation and popularity

what is your reputation - do you trust reputation of the others
@magica (3710)
Bulgaria
How important is for you to have a reputation and to be popular? What is the reputation you have among the people arround you? And do you trust the reputation of somebody or you prefer to have your own opinion and position?
@Sherry12 (2475)
I hope I have a good reputation. Being popular isn't important to me. I like to make my own decisions about people, there is always so much gossip that it is hard to tell what is true and what isn't. So I prefer to make my own decisions on people.
I dont care about being popular. I've never wanted a huge group of friends. I dont really have a reputation for anything really. Part from being stupid and drunk. I dont trust peoples reputation i prefer to find out for myself what they are really like.
@Jennifer21 (2476)
Well, popularity used to be important, when I was in high school. Now that I am a grown woman with children and a husband, popularity is the least of importance. Besides, who am I competing with now? I have friends that are not superficial, so popularity plays no part in my life.
@KissThis (3006)
I have never been a really popular person. I like having friends that are true to me. I don't need a group of people to like me to know that I matter. I perfer to decide for myself if I like someone or not. I don't take anyone at face value. I reserve my friendship till I feel I can really trust someone.
@winterose (39918)
a good reputation in my field usually is associated with popularity. I am a writer, the more popular you are the more reputation you gain.
@cassidy22 (2975)
I've been told that my reputation is that I am helpful, and I usually have all the answers, and if I don't, I always help people find the answer they need. I've also been told that my reputation is that I always follow through, always work hard, and am very organized and a natural leader. As for popularity, I don't really care about that any more. I have friends who love me, and I don't have a desire to turn that into some sort of status. Popularity is for high school. I don't have a need for everyone to like me. I just need my friends and that's what counts.
I hope i can be popular among the crowd around me, most my friend appraise me as a kindly and lovely girl,in fact i usually feel i am introverted not so open in personality.
@raijin (10373)
I have a blue-colored star with a ten in it, and my ratio is 96/100. For me, I think this is already fair enough. I don't ask for more, especially if I don't really deserve it. I don't think I'm not that popular, because I often start my own post. I like responding more, because that is the best way for me to be known and be popular (atleast)!;)
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Those aren't that important to me at all. If anything I prefer to be invisible and not known much about at all.