anyone loves kangkong?

yummy, yummy, yummy, this is the best vegetable ive ever eaten, even in chowking, i always ordered for this, especially with bagoong, mmm, very nutritious
@el_jeffo (751)
I love steamed kangkong with alamang bagoong :D
@tala91285 (1080)
I love kangkong when it's sauteed in butter and garlic with a little salt and pepper. Yummy!! =9
wow, maybe ill try that one!
@tala91285 (1080)
You should. It's very easy to! It's great with fried dishes ^_^
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
that's one great way of cooking kangkong, too. it's cheap! but when you fry it with butter with some garlic on it... really is good with rice.
• Sri Lanka
When I saw this discussion the first thing I did was to see your profile. The reason is you are using a Sinhalese word which is our language in Sri Lanka. So the word is the sam in tagalo. When I was in Saudi Arabia I noted that other Filipinos also like Kang Kung. We in Sri Lanka eat Kan Kung because it is also cheap. We believe that Kang Kung has vitamins and iron in abundance. So keep on eating. We'll all eat together.
i see, well maybe your kangkung looks different than ours, but its still kangkung... mmm
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
i never thought i could love kangkong before. but when a friend of mine made me try adobong kangkong... wow! i started liking it. and i also tried fried kangkong at chowking dipped with bagoong and yup... really tastes great, too. and now, i am a kangkong lover!
@oasis_9 (833)
I love kangkong!!! :D very delicious and comes great with rice... LOTS of rice!!! lol