Hey Did You Know This

@wenfri (1188)
Either I am really dense or blonde or just plain well..... a pickle short of a jar, a brick short of a load Feel free to add more it you want I just noticed that you can rate the pics other people uploaded. Not the pic of their siggy but the ones you upload with a comment Never knew that. Did you? So am I dumber than dirt or a burnt out light bulb. Or just slow LOL Wendy
@joyce959 (1563)
Well, I guess I'm like you too. I didn't know this, that one can rate the pic/photo somebody uploaded. I am not a bit active on this nowadays, but thanks for the info wendy.
@wenfri (1188)
Anything to help my friends here Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks Oh no hey I am the old dog not referring to anyone else LOL Wendy
@abroji (3247)
I already knew it and have rated a few pictures. You can also post a coment on the picture if the picture was loaded by one of your friends. I have commented over certain pictures uploaded. However I am not aware of if we are paid for these actions with the picture.
@wenfri (1188)
I have rated a few as well Now see go there I wasn't aware you could post a comment either Cool Don't know if we are paid for those actions or not Perhaps someone will come along and let us know thanks for the input Wendy
@abroji (3247)
Thank you wendy for your comment.
@wenfri (1188)
Anytime my friend Wendy
@jerryn (818)
Thanks for sharing that info Wendy. I didn't realize that could be done.
@wenfri (1188)
Jerryn You are most welcome Hoping if helps others as well Wendy
@jerryn (818)
Hey Wendy, I sent you a private message about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Did you get it?
@Sherry12 (2475)
LOL, I think you probably just didn't notice it. I had noticed it the other day.