Herbal medicines. are they still effective?

@a_ce_e (1427)
I had known few herbal medicines and i beleive some are still effective. Just like banana leaf, it is still effective as antisepsic for the wounds, coz i always tried it and my wound cured fast. How about you do you know some herbal medicines and it's use? Do you think they are still effective by now?
@umitcicek (464)
• Turkey
I am using herbal medicines for my obesity.I am actually not too fat but I don't like my physical appearance.I am 1.70 m and 89 kilograms.I have a big bully so that everyone looks at my bully.I like eating and I have gastrite,so I eat too much and timeless.After graduation of university,I will go back to my home and start sports.I'll start consuming herbal medicines.I gave 10 kg last summer by the help of herbal medicines.Chemical medicines damage my other organs since they are collected in the tissues and organs.For example antibiotics pile up in liver and they are not drawb away from the liver for at least fourty days.There is no problem in herbal medicines,since they are easily removed from the body by faeces or urine.They are never accumulated.
@a_ce_e (1427)
I think you were referring to engineered herbal medicine, am i right? I mean those herbal medicines which are already commercialized. What about those ordinary herbal medicines which you may find elsewhere, say from your kitchen. Anyway, thanks for responding.
@ellie26 (4128)
Herbal medicines is an alternative to modern medicines. If modern medication failed, most people will seek for herbal medicines for cures. I do know one herbal remedies or medicines. If a patient is anaemic, just make soup from chinese red dates. Boil it with chicken liver if you like or you can just simmer the red dates for about 1 hour or so. Then drink it everyday.
@a_ce_e (1427)
Red dates for anemic? Nice one, maybe i'll give it a try because i am anemic sometimes. Thanks for sharing.
@skbadhan (881)
ya these are still effective. auyveda is a science of herbal medicines it is very helpful as herbal medicines doesn't have side effects During ancient time people you such herbs for curing desieses.
@ellie26 (4128)
Thank you.