Seattle Has No Talent?

@KrauseHome (35035)
I am not sure how many know what I am refering to here, but back when they held the American Idol auditions here in Seattle last year, the Big rumor was that Seattle had no talent, and Simon would NEVER come back here for auditions. Well, maybe he did not find as many people here that made it on to Hollywood like some of the areas, but if Seattle has no Talent then how come 3 of the top 10 this Season tried out in Seattle, and 2 are from the Seattle area? Maybe it is truly time Simon rethink his comments he made there. If you are not aware by now, the 2 Finalists Jordin and Blake auditioned here in Seattle, and Blake is from Bothell which is like 20 mins or so from me, and Sanjaya is from Federal Way which is like 20 miles from me. So Seattle is far from lacking talent. Personally, I would Love to go see Blake in concert. He is so entertaining, and I wish him the Best. But next yr. even if they choose to never come here to Seattle to audition again, they can Never say again that Seattle has no Talent.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
At least he admitted he was wrong on the show last night. It was not something that should have been said anyway.
@KrauseHome (35035)
That is for sure. And you notice he still really does not want to discuss this one either. I think he needs to rethink this for sure before someone else chooses to confront him. So Jordin Sparks is from Arizona, but she tried out in Seattle.
@UDDERONES (888)
Yeah I caught that last night. At least he admitted he was wrong last night. I think the comment should not have been made anyways. Just because the ones that were auditioning he didn't like he should not have labeled all of Seattle with no talent. There might have been some that never auditioned.
@peaceful (3286)
Since Seattle has spawned some of the best "Grunge" rock bands, ever... I don't know what Mr. Cowel is thinking, I have not been a fan of American Idol sinse they started playing up the antics of the judges, and apparently, put talent in a secondary position... Veoh for you: http://www.veoh.com Enjoy! :)