Do you watch reality tv shows? What is your favorite show?

All I see on TV is reality shows! There are so many that I cannot keep up with them all. I only limit myself to 2 reality shows at a time. Right now, I am watching vh1's Flavor of Love: Charm School feature Mo'nique. I am also watching vh1's Celebrity Fit Club ONLY because it comes on right before Charm School. But I would rather catch America's Next Top Model but apparently I don't get that channel in which is airs on. What are some of your favorite reality tv shows? If you don't watch them, why?
right now, the only show I really watch as far as reality t.v. is concerned is Flavor Of Love: Charm School and The Inferno 3...I used to watch a few other shows, but they got so boring that I just stopped...
• Pakistan
I used to watch reality TV alot....but now ive just kinda grown out of it now.
Top Model - Reality Show
Well I watch America's Next Top Model and American Idol and they are the only reality shows I watch I don't care for any of the others they have out there.
I love the show "Bought and Sold" from HGTV. I dream of having my own home someday, and I love seeing the drama that ensues as people try to get the best deal for their home. I journey with the characters as they haggle and struggle. For more info check out www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hbas. I know this because I work with HGTV!
@arcidy (5017)
I cant stand reality shows and I usually dont watch them because a lot of them are so stupid and I just have no intrest for them the only good reality show to watch is american idol especially for the try out audition because I love watching simon insult all the bad singers even though you have to feel bad for them sometimes.
I watch all of the above myself. Not at all because I want to. My daughter watch them like it's cooked food. I am so tired of charm school it's boring and fake to me. I love fit club it's how I see some of the stars lost in the past. Flavor of love is over so I don't have to say any more. The poor child still wants to watch that mess. My computer is in my daughter's room so I have no choice.
I've never watched a reality show in my life, and I don't intend to start now. When I want reality, I'm happy to go out into the world, away from my TV screen and find reality. Those shows just don't strike me as reality.