How to enable bluetooth in my pc?

Singapore
I have a bluetooth activated cellphone.I would like to transfer some photos in my phone to my pc via bluetooth.Iwould also like to download songs in my pc to mp3 player in my phone.What should i do for this?
@istanto (8572)
turn on bluetooth on computer and your phone and made them communicate.. if you success then you can send from phone to computer or computer to the phone.. also checked the free software out there for managing bluetooth. hope this help you
@hariharan23 (1078)
ya man u got to buy a blue tooth dongle first. install that in you sys . and then turn on bluetooth in your mobile. thats all . u r ready to go . check it out
@cyrusvj (367)
you require the hardware and drivers
@kstanley7 (1172)
personally speaking from a technicians point of view, theres nothing really special about bluetooth apart from the fact that if your bluetooth is enabled on your phone, it can be prone to bluejacking. I find that datacables are more efficient way of transferring from phone to pc.
i have no idea, i am not that great with computers.
@Asylum (48273)
• Manchester, England
You need to purchase a bluetooth dongle, which is a small pen like device that simply plugs into the USB port on the computer. Install the software for the dongle (it will be supplied with it) and then simply search for devices from either PC or mobile and send the files in the same way that you would from mobile to mobile.
@lrajnish (171)
you need to buy a bluetooth device for your pc / notebook and then connect ur mobile via bluetooth to transfer files... If u using a Nokia handset u need to have nokia pc suite to transfer files after u have got the hardware... Consult your mobile phone manufacturer / dealer for software
you need to make sure that bluetooth is enabled on your computer and cell phone and that they are comunicating with each other. Then you simply tell your phone to send the file to the device it is connected to.
@happygal68 (3278)
You would have to have the download/transfer cable so you could hook the phone to the pc. Check where you bought the phone, they should be able to set you up with the cable you need & any software if it is needed.