American Idol Album

@Swtrose (3399)
Well we all know that Jordin is America's new Idol, but choosing from the last six contestants if one of them were to put our an album whose would you buy? I personally would buy Melinda Doolittles or Phil Stacey if he sticks to country music. What about you?
@KrisNY (7591)
I'm not sure about buying it- but I'm sure I would download it from the net- Of course paying for it- I would love to hear Phil Stacy, Chris Richardson, Gina G, and Blake one 1 album. I'm not sure about wanting Melinda or Lakesha's music though! Wouldn't it be cool to have Idol put an album out together!
@kyutstudph (1263)
I really like Jordin Sparks and Melinda Doolittle though I dont have chance to vote because I am from the Philippines. But I always watch American Idol. I am happy for Jordin.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I think i would buy Blake myself if he puts out a album and maybe Chris Richardson.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I forgot to say of course when Jordin has her first album out I want it.