I'm About to Get Paid from Fairy Tale Treasures GPT Site!

Well not long back I joined yet another GPT site to add to all the other programs I'm working with. This one is called Fairy Tale Treasures. Well I'm about to get my first payment from them soon. A few weeks back I requested $25 and will be getting that payment in another week or two. So I'm really happy, once I get this money fro my first payment I'll come back here and show everyone some payment proof that they do pay. I'm really excited and can't wait to get this money!
@gberlin (3836)
Thats cool Chris. I have not heard of Fairy Tale Treasures. Thanks for the information. I like the new avatar.
Yeah if you have enough spare time in the summer then maybe you can check it out. Yeah it's a good place to earn money :) Thanks for the comment about my new avatar, yeah that was a pic I had taken at college about a year ago :)
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, that is just great for you then. I hope you earn more in the future. Good luck with that.
I've been signed up with them for a little while now and just about to get my first payment as well. Congrats. I like the trivia they have there. Even though it deals with mostly Disney movies, some of them I really had to think about, since it has been ages since I have seen the movies.
@worldwise1 (14887)
Sounds great, ChrisRock, but what does the program involve? I have checked out many but they were not what I was looking for. I would be interested to know more.
@carolscash (9500)
Did you get paid from this site? If so, I might be interested in signing up as your referral. I like to know that the site has paid before I sign with them. I havent heard of this one but I am all for them if they truly pay!
@collstarx (1177)
Thanks for your information, did you ever paid from this program ? Is it program for international user ? can you explain to me about your program ? Thanks for sharing your program, hope your program can make much money, and I will can pay my internet connection. Vest regards
@hoghoney (3749)
Congrats to you my friend, it is always nice when all are hard efforts pay off. But remember dont spend it all in one place.