What do you think of myspace? What is one thing you dislike about it?

Myspace seems to be the "in" thing these days. Do you like myspace and are you a member. If there is one thing you dont like about it, what is it? I like it, I do think though that there are way too many young people on there when they shouldnt be..in that aspect, I dont think its safe for young children.
@jovimom (1576)
I like Myspace and yes I am a member, but I hate it when someone spams my account with bogus bulletins. I like meeting new and different people, but I try not to give out too much information. You never know about people nowadays. So many crazy things going on in the world. I have met a lot of fellow Bon Jovi fans on there which was cool for me. I even met one guy that is actually warming up for Bon Jovi this weekend in Las Vegas!
That is awesome! I agree, I like it as well. My account hasnt been hacked yet but I have seen a lot of people accounts being hacked and bogus bulletins being posted! I do also think that a lof of people on there invite any and everyone has their friend so their friends list can be a mile long for popularity! Its neat though, you can definitely find almost anyone on there that you have been searching for!
@jovimom (1576)
Yes, you have to watch who you approve as friends. Some people are just trying to lengthen their friend list or get more people involved in surveys! If I don't think they are legitimate, I won't add them. Most of my friends are either people I already know or Jovi fans!
@marcialoyd (1174)
I love My Space. It reconnected me with friends I hadn't seen in years. I found friends that I thought I had lost touch with and would never see again. The only thing I really dislike about my space is the phishing and spam. It can get quite annoying. But for the most part I have found you are safe if you make your page private.