Nuts, Bolts and Screws....

@Calais (10905)
Australia
Why is is that whenever you try and fix things or buy things that have to be assembled, there is always at least one nut, bolt or screw left over. There is supposed to be a place for it, its supposed to go somewhere, but you can never find where. Is this just one of those little things in life to annoy the absolte ... out of us.
@mummymo (23709)
lol Yeah or you get the whole thing built and up and find one little bit that you have no idea where it is meant to go and think oh well they just put an extra bit in and throw it in the bin! Only for it to fall apart 3 days when the rubbish has been collected cos it actually was a vital piece! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humour! xxx
@Calais (10905)
LOL....There always has to be something left over, I think its an unwritten rule.
@Woodpigeon (3710)
I think the reason for tha is that you did soemthing wrong when assembling your whatnot? I don't worry about it too much if it is just the one leftover, but if you have a handful of those puppies left, I think it's best to go back to the drawing board and start again.
@Calais (10905)
LOL....But this always seems to be on everything, its not just me.We had the air conditioners fitted the other day and even the guys had left over screws.
lol, don't you just hate that! I recently put together an 8-in-1 game table for the kids and had a few extras that I had no idea where they wanted them to go or if they were extras for just incase. :)
@Calais (10905)
I really dont know what the deal is with these things. Like they say that you are supplied with x amount of screws , but theres always the left over one.