i am noticing something tonight...

a lot of people are posting about how their stars are going down and their earnings are also decreasing/increasing unpredictably. :P well, guess what i have noticed. as i go through mylot discussions, i found no person who has 10 for a rating. the highest rating that i saw was all 8 stars. just like me, my 10 star was demoted to an 8 star. it was 10 this morning but now, it became 8. i guess somethings up with mylot huh. :) well, i guess we'll just wait till things get back to normal. :) im sure they will, i trust mylot...
@nicolecab (923)
Yes, the same has happened to me as you can see. At one point this morning my earnings had droped all the way to 0.00 yes that is right. I dont know what is going on but I really did not think anything of it to be honest with you. It seems to happen more often and usually around the time they are updating our ratings for the day!!
oh really?! whoa, that's really shocking! i would have gine ballistic if my earnings gave one down to 0.00! but you know what, i agree with you. with the time i have spent here on mylot, i am kinda getting used to what is happening, the fluctuations and everything, so i am just hoping that mylot will be back to normal soon. i trust mylot, they always get things back to normal with our patience. :)