mylot has decreased the ratings of mylotians?

@gharinder (2044)
well it seems strange to me and i am totally shocked, just few minutes from now when i logged into mylot, as usual, i noticed a decrease in my star rating from 10 to 8, a similar decrease i noted in one of my friends ratings, then hurriedly i opened the discussion page of my dearest friend byfaith, and noticed a similar change, does each mylotian has too undergone such changes, and what do you think about it?
@Neo_Knights (1887)
Don't blame mylot administrator for that. It may be a new member that just understand the rating and then rate everyone's responses he/she read.
@gharinder (2044)
so you are a good supporter of mylot administration
Lol, naah ! I'm not a very big fan of mylot admin, I just don't like to judge people before I really know the fact. I see my rating is not changing, so I assume that if mylot admin is the one that responsible for the decreasing of the member's reputation, I think all member will treated the same, but in this case it happen only to you and your friend, so I assume (again) that it was mylotian member that: 1. dislike you and your friend, or just because any othe criterias, 2. he/she thought that your answer is not as he/she expected, and then he/she search for every discussion you responded and rate you down. Does it make sense ?
@gharinder (2044)
no, actually that day the mylot rating of my others too have been decreased, but now its back, neo
@shilpaum (1753)
Its too late to responce, but anyways..U r at rank 10 again...congratulations.
@gharinder (2044)
thanks shiplaum
yeah, it had happened to me too.... i could not really know of the reason behind such happening.
@gharinder (2044)
thanks ranjeet for answering
@stephcjh (32327)
I was one of those Mylotians who was affected by this drop in our star rating. I was very shocked also when I first seen it. I have never been an 8 since joining Mylot. I started with a 9 and have haeld on to my 10 for a very long time. It was a Mylot erros and it is now fixed. I hope yours is fixed also. I was sure glad to see my 10 come back to me.
@gharinder (2044)
indeed its a relief that it has been fixed
@byfaithonly (10716)
LOL - what a mess, pretty frustrating to wake up to finding out I had been demoted so drastically... All seems to be fixed now - at least mine is and most others I've seen.
@gharinder (2044)
yes it has been fixed
I think and hope it is a glitch. And one that will be fixed soon! :P
@gharinder (2044)
i am glad it is