Roger Clemens - New York Yankees

All of you baseball fans our there...I want to know if you think Roger will make a positive, negative or neutral impact to the Yankees. Also, let me know what baseball team you route for. I am a Red Sox fan.
@Psychosis (356)
I am a Tigers fan who believes that Roger Clemens will not have much of an impact for the Yankees. He will attract a load of media attention but that will not result in wins for New York. He is too old and too portly to be the ace that people still expect him to be.
Hey...I went to Detroit about 1 year ago, to see the Sox play the Tigers at Comerica. I stayed at the GM tower. I had a blast. Comerica is a great park!
@jillmalitz (5132)
As a Houston Astros fan, I feel betrayed by him. But with Roger it is always about the spotlight. I really don't think he will be that helpful. Even when he played a half season with us, he did well but he was having a lot more trouble getting his body to work right. And this is from a man who has always had a tough workout practice. Younger guys said he worked harder than they could. Eventually the body will betray him. Who knows when,but it will happen. Then he will be just another player to stayed in the game too long.
@oldiebut (859)
Blue Jays fan (and boy did we get hooped this year). I think old Roger may be very near that age line where his velocity goes into hiding. His minor league starts have not exactly been knee trembling to opposing hitters in the minor leagues. But then, the Yankees are desperate for someting. The Sox are running away with it, and the Yankees pitching in general simply reeks (Pavano gone for the year again heh). The Rocket may provide a moral boost for the team but he will have to back it up with some immediate wins to keep the momentum.