For once in my mylot life...

@bindishah (2062)
Id like to get responses more than the regular 5-7 I get. So people please write in and help me for once improve my statistics:) Write in about anything - who knows we can get future discussion ideas...lol Appreciate your help.
Hi. I'd be willing to help! :) Anyway, your avvie is cute. You like Stitch too? I love Lilo and Stitch the movie but I love Stitch more. He's really cute and when he speaks gibberish, I tend to giggle. I suggest you make a discussion about what your faves are so people can relate to you. Interests usually spark the conversation. Please help me too. I want to get a star, but I dunno how. Hmmm...
@bindishah (2062)
I absolutely love stitch. Infact i have his soft toy. He is so naughty and cute in the movie. And sometimes no innocent too. Specially in the part where he wants a family and goes in the middle of the jungle alone. Adorable little fella:) I think for the stars, you have to start discussions and people will rate them.
Oh okay thanks! I get a star when I get my 100th post, according to what I have read somewhere here in myLot. Yeah, I do agree that Stitch is cute! Haha. O'hanna.. :)
It's alright, most of the times I get 0 responses. At least this one got 2. Thank you for denoting me as your best response.
@Transformed (1262)
I normally get 1-2 if I'm lucky, so be thankful for 5-7 responses.
@bindishah (2062)
Yeah well this one got only 2 so far :(