work schedule...

i know that the most common work schedule is 8am-5pm, but since i work in a bpo company that caters us/canadian customer i had experienced "abnormal" work schedules! i had tried the 2am-11am shift, making sure first to arrive at the office safely and in one piece.. the 10pm-6am, the midnight-9am which causes so much confusion to our accounting dept staff.. the 6am-3pm where you have to get up early in the morning instead of enjoying your bed.. the 7am-4pm where you have to go early still to avoid the rush hour traffic.. and my favorite the 2pm-11pm wherein after shift friends can go drinking!! anyone having other work schedules? oh did i also mention that our rest days change every month? ;)
@macubx (11422)
wow what a change in work schedule!!! i wouldn't take this kind of schedule.. it will only destroy my body clock - which will make me unhealthy.
i have no choice but to take the schedule.. the only consolation is that its not that stressful and i love the work, aside from 9 hours free internet surfing... i had a hard time adjusting before when i was transferred from am shift to graveyard, sleeping most of the time in my station.. and lost weight also.. what i do is now is take my multivitamins, lots of water and balanced diet (fruits, fresh salad while working) and no more chips and soda! oh the new schedule just came out.. from 12am-9am im trasferred to 9pm-6am and change of rest days too! can you believe that?