Salty pretzels with icecream

I am not sure if it is me. I just love the taste of salty pretzels with ice cream. I have to admit I have gained a few pounds. I know it's also due to this cold. Making me constantly eat to rid the nasty mouth taste. I am not to good with snacks why is it that I love this combination. I know I love salt too much as well. It's not that I am sure. Do you like to eat this as well? If not what is your favorite snack to eat.
@winterose (39918)
You sure you are not pregnant lol, I go through phases, I only crave ice cream in the hottest days of summer, sometimes it is chocolate that I crave and sometimes I do not even grave that and would rather not have any.
Winter rose how can I stop laughing. The cobwebs are in the way of this. I would have to have a really special dream to be pregnant. LOL I am not active in this area. LOL I am still laughing..
@winterose (39918)
you are a great sport and thanks for best response.
@all4ucnc (861)
I haven't tried pretzels with ice cream, but Pretzels with peanut butter is really good. I never eat pretzels with out a scoop of peanut butter to dip them into.
I will have to try this one. I love apples with peanut butter. Or even peanut butter on a spoon.
@all4ucnc (861)
I do have a slight peanut butter addiction, great on: apples, bananas, dill pickles, pretzels, hershey bars, I think you can almost put it anything.
I love salty and ice cream! My favorite is to dip my french fries in milk shakes!!!! LOL Of course my thunder thighs don't like me for it but hey... I only splurge once in a while!
I have never heard of this one. I can't say I'll try it either. I am keeping away from the ice cream for now. I love to try new things though. So Maybe a mc donalds shake will end up on my tray. :)
I was at walmart yesterday. I bought a sundae and some fries. The combination in not bad. I just had a lot of stares from on lookers. I just continued to eat my treasure. Thanks
@sedel1027 (17854)
Ice Creams and pretzles can be good. I like them with cool whip.
Have you tried the chocolate coated pretzels with caramel? I forget what they are called. But, they are great when you have that salty/sweet craving.
@brimia (6584)
I love sweet and salty together like dried fruits and salty nuts and seeds. I like chocolate covered pretzels too.
@sjohnson628 (3197)
I have never tried this combination before. It sounds pretty weird but whatever floats your taste buds is good for you!
@macubx (11422)
whoa, i love it too... although its not my favorite... i love ice cream!..yay