First 48 hours.

Have you ever seen this show? It's a show that comes on A&E it basically shows murder scenes. And the detective go and investigate the crime. And basically try to solve the murder in the first 48 hours. If you watch this show do you enjoy it? I like to see them get there man how about you?
@Michele21 (3095)
I have watched it a few times! It is really good, I live crime shows, my favorite is 48 hours mysteries! They are the best!! I have to wait until my kids are in bed to watch them though (I record everything on our DVR) so it doesn't happen very often, bu they time they get in bed I am too tired to do much of anything. My husband gives me a hard time because I have so many things recorded, but I can't watch a murder mystery show with my little kids.
Yeah I wont watch it with the kids either.
i watch it all the time love it.another good one is without a trace
Cool I have never seen without a trace. But I will look for it now.
@emckee (465)
Of course! It's one of my top favorite 3 shows! I miss Detective Shilacy (I know I just butchered that) though. He made it INTENSE! Now my favorite is Caroline Mason. What a little diva! And she's so hard core and so no nonsense! Rock on, I'll be sitting and watching it too.
I love the show.
@dodo19 (26706)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I have watched the show a lot, and I really enjoy it. It's really interesting to watch, in my opinion, which is why I watch it. I don't watch it all the time, but I do watch it from time to time.