Can you notice that people are bold in the forums and ask things which they

By Bala
@balasri (26554)
will not ask in their personal life/And they tend to get carried away with their writing in the comfort of their anonymity?
@Woodpigeon (3710)
Oh yes, I have noticed. There are some risque discussions and am not surprised people wuold do that from their anonymous usernames. It is a bit sad how rude some people are, though.
@balasri (26554)
Yes some people become over enthusiastic and behave rough.They become bold hiding behind their computers.
@stacyv81 (5904)
Yes, I have noticed this and I am also guilty of this, I sometimes take comfort in the anonymity as well, I think it is good though, It is a good place to get a lot of insight and different outside opinions on things you couldnt ask someone looking at you. Its kind of therapeutic in a way sometimes.
@balasri (26554)
You are right.At time when we were desperate for a place to vent out our ire or excitement we find mylot a place for that and tend to exceed the limit a little in the guise of unanimity.