Associated Content and Shvoong

There's one thing I was wondering. We all know that Associated Content pays you for writing original articles. And now there's a new website that does the same thing: Shvoong. www.shvoong.com They share royalties for the articls you write as well. So all in all, is it possible to submit non-exclusive articles to both sites and get paid by both?
I've been wondering about Associated Content. Is it really the boon that they say it is? Would I truly be paid for my articles? I mean, really paid well, as if I had taken my work to a magazine? I'm just not sure if I should take the leap, get published online, but lose the rights to my articles by using Associated Content. Did I read incorrectly? I'm betting that if you wrote one article and posted it on both sites that you'd be setting yourself up to get your accounts kicked (deleted). Most of those sites claim that they check such things and make sure that there's no hanky-panky going on.
@lillake (1634)
No, you won't get paid the same as you would being published in print. In print you could easily make a few hundred dollars for 1 good article. At associated content you'll make a couple dollars. They used to pay fairly well, but there seems t be a decrease in payments lately.
It would help to read the original question more carefully. There was nothing about print publishing.
@Transformed (1262)
You propose an interesting legal question, duomaxwell. Associated content does pay for originality and so does shvoong. But if you submit articles to both sites, you should get paid for it, because they are non-exclusive and if the site shares royalties, what is the problem? Originality. Is shvoong an affiliate of Associated Content? If so, maybe you could submit your article to the main site first, and then try shvoong and if they both accept the article, then you're in luck...I'm not a lawyer or involved in legal politics and/or royalties, so don't take my word as rock solid, just think about it. Let me know more about both sites as I'm considering submitting to shvoong as well.