George leaving

@flpoolbum (2943)
I can't stand the thought of the George character not being in the show anymore. It's a joke, right?
I also have to hope that it is joke. George is vital to the show. He is the very human character. He's shy,scared,get embaressed when things don't seem to bother the other characters. He is also just adorable.
@flpoolbum (2943)
I heard that George is staying but that the Dr. Burke character, Issah Washington, got fired. He thinks that T. R. Knight should have got fired, too. I think that when your boss is making an acceptance speech for an award on national television, you should smile and keep your mouth shut! He didn't and he resparked the flame on the name calling issue, so he got what he deserved.
@jolly223 (73)
I would like to see all the characters of Grey's Anatomy stay.... but I hear there are some major pay differences between the characters and this could be the reason for troubles on set and why some characters are leaving.
@lpetges (3036)
ive heard several different characters are leaving. i think that is why i quit watching ER. There were so many cast changes, i couldn't keep up anymore, and eventually quit trying to.
@Fishmomma (11401)
T.R. Knight is not leaving Grey's Anatomy. He is great on the television show. George is my favorite character and looking forward to seeing him next season.
@flpoolbum (2943)
Thank goodness. I couldn't imagine the show without him. He and Izzie are the glue that holds the group together. Thanks for letting me know.