Do you think moylot is a very good pay home job?

@Corezz (1017)
Netherlands Antilles
I want to hear your opinion, do you think is better to stay some good hours at the cumputer writeing and responding to discusssions then haveing a real job?
@miaolin (397)
I don't think mylot is a way to make money at home.It just can be regarded as a way to share your idea with others or enjoy some funny things.Writing and responding to discussion are not a job.It could be equalvent to a real job.
@Corezz (1017)
• Netherlands Antilles
Yes it's good to talk with other people from arown the world. I think mylot has done a very good job to bring people togeter. Here you say your wrongs or youd upsets and everybody listens and helps you.
@totty1969 (1474)
If this is the only job you have. I bet your bills dont get paid. this doesnt pay all that great. It would take a long time to make enough to pay for a candy bar much less a utility bill. if this is it good luck with your business!
@Corezz (1017)
• Netherlands Antilles
No it's not :))), but like a second job I have :P. Yeah it's quait endless... But I hope I wil get payd very soon( I am writeing very much now :P). Good luck to you to ;) !