Globe Trotters .

Thiruvananthapuram, India
A globe trotter - he travels to many different countries. He is fortunate in that he could witness the differences in cultures across the world borders . Meeting new people , enjoying the beauty of natural surroundings,tasting different culinary habits ,getting to know the variety of customsand traditions - all these add up to the delights of the person who travels to different places .
@maximax8 (28547)
A globetrotter is a wonderful thing to be, seeing different places in the world. They enjoy meeting different cultures and enjoying the beauty of natural surroundings. They spend money supporting the local economy. A backpacker stays in cheap accommodation like a hostel for instance. They travel with a low budget in mind. They enjoy meeting other people that are travelling. They may choose to do exciting activities like bungy jumping. A traveller likes to get off the beaten track. They may bother to learn some of the local language. They may enjoy seeing unspoilt places and experiencing other cultures. A tourist travels on mass with a holiday company. They may be on a package tour, where flight, accommodations and meals are provided for them. They may only take trips arranged by their resort.
i still am wondering until now, how are they able to locate the lowest cost places to eat and settle for the moment of their stay in each place or country. then aside from that, they will still be able to scrape some money which will be sufficient to finance a still much further travel. their guts is not ordinary. i must say that it is a talent which is enjoyed by only a small percentage of the world's population. i have been hearing some of their stories told, and until now, they catch me in awe.
@maximax8 (28547)
Yes, such people have a talent. They always seek out the cheapest place to stay. Often they do not even carry a guide book. They might have saved money for years to be a globetrotter. They might have invested in a property that they let out. This way they get money put in their bank account every month. Unlike savings this money will nver run out.
@Sherry12 (2475)
When I read the title I thought you were going to be talking about the Harlem Globe Trotters. They are a basketball team that goes around playing games in the states. LOL Traveling to different countries and learning about different cultures would be so exciting. That is something I hope I get to do someday.
@maddysmommy (16233)
That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the title :) I have been lucky enough to travel to a few places but would like to see more. I might get the chance next year if my husband has to travel for work, so my son and I might get an opportunity to go with him on a few :)
@unishwetabh (1032)
I couldn't get it. Is it a kind of job of going from one place to another?? Or is it the habit of a person???? If its a habit then a lot of money is required for that. Although it may spice up the life of the person but then also common man cant afford this deal.
these globe trotters, they have a way of getting around things in order to carry through this love of going into endless travels. their lives are filled with adventures. i can remember my uncle. when he still lived, he went around many places. he just got lucky with his adventurism. his interest has gotten him places when in fact, he had nil money to spend. for a common creature, just like me, it is unthinkable as to how he did it. it seems that he is likened by a lot of people, so they will take him to their place cost free. i know, i do not have his talent on this.
@mamasan34 (6521)
I wanted to do just that as a child. I loved to travel and see new things. I still have the wanderlust in me. I have to be more settled because it is too hard to travel with a child and a sick dog. I guess this stems from not having roots set at an early age in one place. I am not married to a military man and we move every couple of years, which suits me just fine! I always love a new adventure!
@jennybianca (12914)
I was never a globe trotter, but I used to travel quite a bit in my twenties & early thirties. I love thge experiences I had, the people I met, the different cultures & wonderful scenery. I also love trying the different food.
@urbandekay (18312)
That's me all the best urban
@winterose (39918)
so what is the discussion here? What are you asking of us?