Does Anyone watch so you think you can dance?

It is a new season, and I would like to start a poll right off the bat to predict who will win. It was the first week of try outs and I liked Jamal the best so far. Last year I had Benji picked from the beginning. Anyone else want to follow this show with me and predict who will win?
@4cuteboys (4103)
I am not familiar enough with the dancers to pick yet, but some of the ones I liked alot were the teacher and student that were wearing the bikini's and the first couple that went on and did the sexy ballroom dance. I don't even know anyone's name yet. oh i also liked that guy that they told to come back and swing dance, and he actually did a good job. Those were the ones that stood out for me so far.
The one that they told to come back and do the swing dance, that was Jamal so far I like him best he had a lot of personality. I am not saying he will win but I enjoyed him. I also liked the others you mentioned. 3 more weeks of tryouts though so we have alot to see yet.
@4cuteboys (4103)
Oh, you are good with names then! I already forgot everyones names. Yeah, I think he will be entertaining at the least! I can't wait til then next show. With my husband being deployed I am going to have no life anymore, just time for tv at night when the kids are in bed!
Well I hope he stays safe, and thank goodness for you for mylot. The next show is wed, be sure to watch so we can discuss on thurs.
I know it is a bit late now to make a prediction... but I'm thinking that Sabra and Dominic might make it to the end.
I like them both, Dominic is a little geeky for me but he sure can dance. Sabra is like the hidden gem on the show she doesnt get alot of attention but she is starting to
@crickethear (1420)
I love that show. I will be watching it every week. I can't make a perdiction yet. It is too soon to tell for me. Once it gets down to the finalist, then I can start making a perdiction. I will follow you with the show. It would be fun to have a So you think you can dance group.
I agree it will be fun. We only have 3 of us right now, but maybe more will come on in.