RipOff Reports

Like most people I have gotten emals and snail mails about money making opportunites, I always wonder if these opportunities are too goo to be true and may be just scams or only the originators will be able to make money. I found a web site, sort of like snopes for unrban legends, that will point out sites that people have had bad experiences with. The site is http://www.ripoffreport.com . It is a good idea to check these pages out as one of your sources before joining anything, but also remember sometimes it is just the wrong time or the opportunity didn't fit, and it's not a scam.
@impaktita (966)
thanks for the link! There are so many scams scattered on the internet its so hard to find work-at-home things to join. I'll be bookmarking this. thanks again!
• Pakistan
yeah,I get spammed with such mail every day.
@omupas (1243)
ripoffreport.com is a good source for information. It is basically a site for people to share their experiences with companies. One thing to look for while reading is for rebuttals and responses to bad experiences as well. Some companies are very good about their customer service, while others, simply attack the poster only showing further that they are probably a scam. Another good site, especially for online type "schemes" and programs is scam.com. You can search for any type of email or online business opportunity you may come across by name and more likely than not it's discussed on that site.