A brief apology...

@rx4life (1932)
I have been having more issues with my shoulder and am now limited to 2 ten minute sessions on the computer daily. I apologize to all my friends for not being responsive to discussions at this time...I try to sneak in a couple of responses but usually can't finish them...Hope to be back in full swing soon...I read you all...and it is very difficult to not respond..but know that I am reading and rating ...I'll be responding at the first time my doctor tells me I am able... Keep up the great discussions...and know I'm lurking out there wishing I could respond!!! Be well and thanks for your support!!
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Hi rx, nice to hear from you. Don't worry, we will all be here waiting for you to get back to normal again. In the meantime, just take care of that shoulder of yours and do what your doctor advises. Take care and don't be tempted! Abbey x
@gabs8513 (48715)
I hope that you will be better soon I was wondering what had happened to you There is also another Friend of mine that I have not seen for a while now so I think I am going to have to send her a PM as I am worried about her now I am looking forward to your return
Stay cool. ;-)
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
You are in my prayers. I hope you feel better soon. Miss you!