Enough is enough

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48715)
United Kingdom
Right I have had enough now My Discussion with Gissis Video in has been deleted Who the Heck is being pathetic on here Who is deleting Discussions without checking them I am going through this Site now and every Discussion I find offensive I am reporting Somebody is taking the p*ss here Yes I am fuming now because that is 2 Discussions that have been deleted that where not offensive Delete this one as well if you want but mylot if I where you I would start checking your Moderators and check the Discussions before you delete them Or is there another rule out No videos I have been a member here now for 8 months and this Site is getting beaten up by People that are out to ruin things
Seems weird that they are deleting discussions with video links. Doesn't make sense at all. You can of course write in the them and ask. Remember to buy lottery when they reply.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I have Wiz lol and I will keep writing now as we all need to know why Discussions are being deleted that are not against the Guidelines
I have a little wish though - that you post about topics other than Gissi so that I can at least reply something. :P
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well I won't be posting for a while now
@byfaithonly (10716)
Gabs I'm so sorry to here this has happened. I haven't been able to respond much this last week but have read all of my friend's new discussions in e-mails and can't think of any reason at all why any of your discussions would be deleted. I'll admit I haven't been able to view any of the videos - slow dial-up connection it takes forever for them to load but from the way you talk about Gissis I can almost picture his antics without the video. There has got to be someone that is just mean, it would be nice if myLot would shed some light on this.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I know Faith and this is my second one deleted to No one tells me why well I have written to mylot again
@byfaithonly (10716)
That's one thing I've never understood about myLot - with all the high tech fancy programing it seems they could have some system where if a discussion or even response is deleted either something would be posted "this discussion was deleted because ______" or send a message to the poster to let them know the reason. I've seen many deleted for no apparent reason, no one can figure out why it's gone, so how is the person suposed to not make the same mistake again.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I really don't know I just know that it might have been only the second one but it means a lot to me as I have done nothing wrong so why waste my time starting Discussions Hugs to you Hope everything is ok
@Lakota12 (42684)
So sorry this has happened and I see no rule that says no videos. and I think Gissi is so cute and funny how could that ofefend any one!
@gabs8513 (48715)
I don't know Lakota and no there is no rule against it as I checked
@Lakota12 (42684)
So did I check!
@makingpots (11922)
Ohhhhh, I liked the video with Gissis. I agree with Faith. How hard would it be to put up a daily report with our earnings that had catagories "delelted against guidelines", "reported abuse", whaterver. I doesn't seem like it would be hard to write that program. I sorry you are annoyed right now, hun. Go let Gissis cheer you up.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Thank you for this Its ok I will calm down eventually
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
I am sorry to hear they are doing you this way Gabs, I think maybe they need to start checking out the people who moderate and delete . Unless they are pulling the same stuff with you as they have with one other of the mylotters . Sorry again Hun.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I don't know what has been going on but yes something is going on and I am expecting that one Day I can't log in and everyone will know why I guess Thank you so much
@TerryZ (22083)
Hey Gabs I know sweets your so right. Im right behind you 100 per cent. I feel so bad. I hope you get to the bottom of this.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I hope so to Terry and thank you I have lost the go on here at the moment to be honest and I think I will work more on Gissi's web and on my Hub for a while I will respond to Discussions but won't be posting Discussions
@hoghoney (3749)
I give you a + Gabs, I cant believe it what is wrong with things, I will be over here looking for Waldo and when I find him, well you know! Hugs!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Who is Waldo ??????????????
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Hey Gabs,Here is about Waldo, From here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where's_Waldo Where's Waldo? is the North American book and media franchise first adapted for United States audiences from the Where's Wally? book by Martin Handford. Here is a page from a book if you want to try to find him, the first link has a photo of him. http://www.scientium.com/drmatrix/puzzles/waldo.htm I don't think they mean waldo so much as a hidden troll!
Five me a little idea where to look, or what I am looking for, and I will help ya'll out. I have nothing much to do right now, only one job. I would like to get this taken care of, as I have friends dropping off left and right. Hugs to you, Gabs.
@weemam (13377)
maybe whover did it doesn't like dogs or maybe they are jealous because gizzie is so cute and sweet and gorgeous , I don't think you will ever find out pal , It is a shame those as there is never anything offensive in your discussions pal , I have started to read some peoples discussions that are offensive and I just move on to the next . I think it would be a lot nicer and manners to tell people WHY the discussions have been removed xx
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes you are right Weemam and I will not be going past them anymore believe me Hugs to you I am going to send you something tomorrow by E-Mail and if you go for it you can send it to Mo so she is under you
@weemam (13377)
Thanks for that Gabs , really nice of you pal , I have sent you an E-mail back xx
@royal52gens (5380)
I agree with you that enough is enough. We have been seeing many good discussions being deleted this week and there did not seem to be any real good reason for any of the deletions. Please let us all know if you are able to get a response from admin on this matter.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I will do Sweet as I will keep writing to them till I do get an answer so that everyone is aware of what we are doing "Wrong"
It has been a month. Have you ever gotten a response from admin about why your discussion had been deleted?? If so, what did they say?
@tammyr (5956)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I am with you gabs. Things are going on here that many do not like. The bad thing is the person is not owning up to their actions. They are brave enough to go around and hit the ! for no reason,and possibly even post a response, but not brave enough to step up and say "I reported it because..." I wish they would either step up to be fogged or stop doing it all together! I use to report a lot of cheaters, but I have even loist interest in that because they can cheat over and over and stay, but we get things deleted for no reason. WE NEED NEW MODERATORS!! Visible ones so they are accountable for their actions.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well I don't know if that will ever happen to be honest
@Woodpigeon (3710)
That is just strange. What is the system on, autopilot? I hope you get some sort of a response. I had a bunch of my photos from mid-May deleted and for the lifeof me can't figure out why, either. They were of a bunch of bagpipers and contestants in the Highland Games, so unless Mylot has a problem with guys in skirts, I can't undertsnad what happened. There are some strange goings on and I think a lot of Mylot users are getting alienated in the process.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well I hope so to and I really do not know what is going on
@cyntrow (8524)
have you contacted Mylot directly to ask for an explanation? Months ago, someone on my friends list actually got a discussion reinstated after contacting them. Just curious. It does suck that so few people have so much control.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes I contacted them on the first one on Monday and again today that was deleted today so I will see what happens Thank you for this
you TELL them girl! it IS pathetic, and it's sad!!
@gabs8513 (48715)
I have lol
@Darkwing (21588)
If everybody went through here and found discussions that they found offensive, or that they didn't like for some reason, there would be no site left. So, I don't think that's the best way about it really, my friend. You'll be better off to just ride the tide, Gabs. xx
@gabs8513 (48715)
I said that in anger but when I do come across one I will not ignore it like I used to it will be deleted
@charms88 (7543)
Like what I mentioned in your previous thread, don't lose your composure. I only wish that mylot will do something about the discussions being deleted everyday. A lot of members are slowly fed up with it. Or is it mylot's way of driving away members so they won't need to pay much. I really don't know anymore what to post here. I wonder why some of the nonsensical threads are not deleted.
@gabs8513 (48715)
No I don't know either Charms I really don't
Gabs i`m sorry this is upsetting you . Why di they say that it was deleted ??? Its only videos about your dog thats not fair ... Could someone be jealous of Gissi and if so just don`t reply to their discussions , if you know who its is thats reporting you ...
@gabs8513 (48715)
I don't know who it is I wish I did but they have got their way now I will not be posting Discussions anymore Thank you Keeper
@joodzki6 (596)
oh, gabs..cool down. I understand your sentiment and i feel sorry for that. Whoever that person doing this will pay(karma is just around the corner..haha) c'mon, don't feel bad now. i'm sure you'll have lots of topic to discuss in mind..be happy now, okay?! : )
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol I am ok now but it did make me angry at the time
@Katlady2 (9920)
If there's a rule for no videos, then it must be a secret one that no one knows about. This has got to stop NOW! C'mon people, this is getting crazier and crazier by the day.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well Kat I really don't know as I have not seen anything on it Love and Hugs
@JackBravo (970)
Sorry, Gabs. something's awry at mylot. I have started a discussion for people to post discussions that are against policy. I started out with my own discussions. But I also added a bunch of others. I got tired of doing it by myself though and noone was contributing. None of those have been deleted, and I blatantly laid them out there. Here's my post. Maybe if a whoel bunch of people add to it, it'll get some attention! http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1095052.aspx
@gabs8513 (48715)
I just took a look and you are right it proves that someone on here is targeting people
@mimpi1911 (25454)
this is sad gabs!! i just cannot understand why do ppl have to be so vindictive here. we just cannot be judgememtal generally and report or mark negative. our fate here shouldn't be at their whims!! myLot should do something about this. cheers...
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well I hope they do