The Most Important Words .

Thiruvananthapuram, India
The six most important words are : " I admit I made a mistake " The five most important words are : " You did a good job " The four most important words are : " What is your opinion " The three most important words are : " If you please " The two most important words are : " Thank You " The least important word is : " I "
@ricknkae (1726)
very wise words ... it is always hard to acknoledge we made a mistake but it is important to put it into words for the person towards whom the mistake was made ... being there for the other and showing him/her that their opinion is valued is very good too and you are right, too many people think "I" before thinking abou anything else ... our world would be better off if everybody could think less often abou thtem first a little more often about those around them - even half the time woul d make a big difference thank you for those great concepts
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Good points and words. I like these. I admit it is sometimes even hard for me to admit I am wrong but I know when I have made a mistake I will admit that I did.
@susieq223 (3742)
Great post! We can always use words like these in our lives. I especially like "You did a good job". Praise is so important, especially to children. Also, "What is your opinion" is certainly a good one to remember. It not only is courteous, but helps us to get to know others better and stop being self-centered. I would change the three most important words to "I love you," if those words are said sincerely! I agree the least important word is "I", but I know it is the most used! Look how many times that word was used in this short post!
@susieq223 (3742)
Two important words--thank you--for BR!
@susieq223 (3742)
What we have here is a genuine UFO! It's a flying object that no one has been able to identify. It does look like a plane or a comet--something that has a tail. The slow appearance of movement could have been the from the angle it was traveling in perspective from your view point. If it was coming at an angle toward you, the side movement would look slower. Truth is, I don't know, though. Like I say, ufo, lol!
@susieq223 (3742)
Please scratch the above response. It was supposed to be on another discussion!
@Sherry12 (2475)
If only those words would be used more often we would have a much more pleasant world. And, probably a lot more peace .
@winterose (39918)
I disagree with the last one, I is an important woud that can be used for the good or the bad. So many people sacrifice all their lives and do for others because they never learned that I am important to, that I have a write to have needs and wants just like anyone else, that I am just as good as everyone else.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
In my opinion Please and thank you are two very important words. It is always nice to be thanked when you do something nice for someone. It is always nice when some one says please when they are asking you to to something for them. It is the little niceties that mean the most.
@unishwetabh (1032)
Great list i must admit for. With this list one can be wise enough and also be gentle to others.
thank you sukumar for posting such lovely words. And they are all true and important in our lives. Sometimes we tend to forget that words have a power of their own :)
@subathra (3519)
Real good ones for one to follow this in their life path.specially in admitting mistakes when we use this six words it reduces pressure of mistake we have done.
That was interesting and true. Thanks for the enlightment.