what was the longest hours of sleep that you had?

i had 15 hours of sleep last night! :P lolz! believe it or not, i slept from 7pm (too early, huh) and i woke up at around 10 in the morning. i was actually surprised and amazed because i beat my last record of 10 hours straight sleep! well, guess, i was really enjoying my sleep last night. lolz. what about you? what was the longest hours of sleep that you had?
the longest sleep i had was in the last month .it lasted for 13 long hours. but it was not a nice experience for me the next day as i had exams...i woke up at 9 and find it very difficult to reach on time .the most interesting thing was when i passed it even after writing so many blunders in the hangover of the sleep....
wow, 13 hours is already a long time. lolz. well, i guess you deserved that long time of sleep since you were so busy studying for your exams. and its a nice thing to know that you passed the exams. :)
hmm... a couple of years ago, after the new year's party... fell asleep at 5a.m. on the 1rst on Jan and woke up at 5 p.m. on the 2nd of Jan :)
well, you must've really partied a lot for you to be able to sleep that long. :) lolz. :)
that, and the fact that for the last 2 months i had slept 2-3 hours a day :( that was an ugly time of my life.
oh, so that's why. :) lolz. may i ask why you were only sleeping for a few hours only months before that? what were you up to? :)
@zandi458 (27954)
I don't sleep that much now unlike when I was in my teens when I can sleep the full 8 hours at night and nap for 3 hours in the day time. My grandma used to tell me not to sleep too much now when you are alive and kicking. You will be sleeping forever when the time comes and you will not see the sunlight. lol
haha, yeah, your grandma has a point. we should not spend too much time sleeping because there will come a time when we will have to sleep frever. lolz. :P
When I was pregnant with my first daughter I was working 3rd shift at a factory. I went home on a saturday morning and went to sleep at7am. I didn't wake up till 8 am the next day. I had never slept that long before and haven't been able to since.
@ellie26 (4128)
The longest hours I have slept was 12 hours. I went to sleep at about 5am and woke up at 6pm!