high school or college?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20742)
which school year level you miss the most? which years or experiences you wanted to go back at least for a day. you can tell me your unforgettable experiences if you like. were you an achiever in those years? or your one of the low profile in your campus..
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
I've gone to both and I don't miss any of them... I love my job and I'm very happy that I don't have to study hard in the evening any more. :-)
MINE IS DIFFERENT: I am totally contented in college and I would not want to go back in high school. My circle of friends in high school were not that really true to me. And when I entered college, that's the time I learned to develop myself by being active in school events and organizations. Besides, college is different. You expand your borders and you get to know people from different places. With these experiences, I have learned how to interact with others and I have developed determination and hard work towards pursuing my goals which, in turn, contributed a lot to my personality development.
@el_jeffo (751)
I miss high school the most, for it was the time in my life when I had the most enjoyable, most unforgettable, and life-changing experiences. It is also when I met my group of friends that even though we're all separated by oceans, we still manage to stick together, because of the experiences we shared. It was also the time when I went to the best school I've ever seen, in terms of campus, quality of education, and level of exposure to the world in general. I wish I could go back there and re-experience the whole thing over again, because I didn't appreciate these things during my stay there. It only dawned to me when I stepped into college.
I want to go back to my high school . The days in high school was happy everyday ,and the memory was became nicer and nicer .Most of my best friends were my schoolmates ,we can talk about everything we loved ,we can do everything we wanted ,and we can called each other when we needed ,we are so simple ,also to each other .I believe that the life in high school is the most beautiful memory in most people .
i miss my schooldays the most.how i wish i could get my schooldays back. it used to be so tension free life,so much fun and so much learning in those days.
@tala91285 (1080)
I miss my high school days the most. We were all laid back, we didn't have that much pressure from our teachers, we were doing things at our own pace. Also, since there was just 5 of us in our class (long story), we grew really close and until now, me and my classmates are still friends ^_^ We were all supportive of one another and never competed with each other. We all treated each other like siblings ^_^