What you know about body languace?is so important how a person use his body

@al87exa (720)
Romania
When we talk with somebody, sometimes we say something, but body say other truth...I know few gestures...When somebody talk with you and tuch involuntary his nose, or put his hand to his mouth ..he lie, sure he lie. You know something about body languace?tell me few gesure?teach me
@mexshyl (878)
Hi, al87exa. Honestly speaking, I do not know much meaning of body language. But I think, in most occasions, it's just the habit of one person. When you talk with someone, he/she rubs his/her hands. That means she/he feels nervous when talking . Wish you have a happy day! :)
@al87exa (720)
Hi for you too, yes , when somebody are nervious he will be agitated, rubbish his hand, is intersting to see how somebody react when want say other things, different how they feel
@mexshyl (878)
Thank you for best response. :)
@try32ends (207)
Body language goes a long way in conveying the right verve in a conversation. Without it, every conversation would be bland. And body language is inherent to human nature. It is never taught. Like while having a conversation, one should keep a smile on his face, unless the topic is really disturbing. Subtle things like a smile, or a flutter of the hand, or a nod of the head mean a lot!!
@al87exa (720)
When we talk with somebody, he will be more carefull with what he say, and will forgot about body languace, for this is very easy to see when somebody lie, because he don't control his body. Yes, a nice smile is the best
@Phlamingho (7834)
• Denmark
I just read a study saying that only 7% of the impression you leave with someone comes rfom what you are actually saying, the rest is body language, so yes I believe it's very important to think about the signals you send out.
@paywise (500)
I can see a person who tell lies. I see them from their face. I can see from their eyes.