Do you use escalators or staircases in malls?

By Bala
@balasri (26577)
Once in a blue moon it will dawn on me that climbing stairs is good of health and i will try climbing the stairs and change my mind really fast.
I think that i would rather prefer using the escalator, because it has been made for our comfort and for our use. Then why refrain from using it. Because the number of days you have to liveis pre-decided, no one can live more than that or less than that. So, i feel that till the time you live. Live with pride and have fun to the extreme. There is no point in giving away the comforts and building your health. Because you would be doing nothing with that. Your day count will never increase not even by a fraction of a sceond.
@balasri (26577)
Even it is predestined don't you think it is better to have a healthy life span to have fun and enjoyment than a sloppy one?
@dopey22girl (3327)
Most of the malls I go to are only one level, so I don't have an option lol. But when I do go to one, I usually take the escalator. Lol but they kind of scare me, so maybe the stairs would be a better idea! I think they scare me because once I heard a story about a girl who fell on one and her hair got caught in the escalator and she had to rip it out so she wouldn't get hurt when it reached the top. Eww that story just totally creeped me out! Lol go stairs!
@balasri (26577)
Yeah that happened in an Indian Airport.But we tend to forget the gruesome things very easily and be lazy as always.Aren't we?