which is more expensive?

Girls stuff OR Guys stuff? For me guys stuff are more expensive like for example jeans, shoes etc
I think some girls things are more expensive because they have shirts and such that are more decorative so they have a higher value. Also, when you think of a wedding dress compared to a suit, the dress will always be a lot more. Women also have more items to add to their outfits like skirts, dresses, handbags, hair accessories, high heel shoes, jewelry... So, I think even if one item is not more expensive, women will end up paying more for clothes.
yea i guess your right on that! =)
@jlara_gtr34 (3492)
hi there. yeah, i think guy stuffs are a lot more expensive than girl stuffs because their shoes are a whole lot more expensive than the sandals of girls. and thier shirts are also very expensive compared to girls'. well, i guess it is because it take smore clothes to make up guy stuffs since their sizes are bigger than us girls. lolz. :)
hahahaha! yea maybe you are right on that! A pair of guys shoes is equivalent to a girls wardrobe right?
When it comes to gift giving, girls usually receive cheap gifts because girls are so vain when it comes to their body...