How do you relieve stress?

I try to do everything I can to help relieve stress.I take a bath or read or crochet.I also take karate which helps with keeping my weight down.I try not drink or smoke just because it is bad for you.
****************************************************************** :-) SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT :-) 1 Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun. __________________________________________________________ God made relatives...Thank God we can choose our friends ____________________________________________________________ Love is photogenic... It needs darkness to develop ___________________________________________________________ A good discussion is like a miniskirt... Short enough to pertain interest and long enough to cover the subject! ____________________________________________________________ Children in backseats cause accidents... Accidents in backseats cause children ! (HEE HEE HEEE) ____________________________________________________ A drunk was hauled into court. "Mister," the judge began, you've been brought here for drinking." "Great," the drunk exclaimed. "When do we get started?" ____________________________________________________________ "What book do you like the best?" "My husband's cheque book." ******************************************************************
@netbuster (100)
I can just think of the saying,"Idle minds are a devil's workshop." If my mind is idle, negative thoughts comes into it and creates tension. So I tend to keep myself occupied with things which bring positive thoughts. I browse and try to find means to be creative. Though it may not always be fruitful, the attempt does drive off the tension. I play my favorite songs on the computer and the soothing effect helps a lot. If there is any inkling of tension still left, I go out to the soccer field and play soccer with the kids. That is a sure shot remedy for me.
I'll do anything from blowing off steam by listening to music, reading, writing, watching tv or ranting, to other things such as light candles or incense or meditation. It really depends on how bad of day I'm having. That or what the circumstances surrounding the event are and how much time I can devout to the activity.
@wdiong (1818)
To relieve stress, I'll read one of my favorite jokes or simply laugh aloud. I will also close my eyes and listen to soothing music. Another way is to visualize myself relaxing at my favorite vacation spot .
@JaySapani (257)
When I Am Very Stressed Or Angry I Try And Listen To Music. I Listen Some Of My Favourite Songs And It Helps Me By Taking Away All My Anger Or Stress.I Gives Me A Good Feeling And Relaxes My Body And Mind.