INDIA conquered BANGLADESH .!!!

Stumps are fallen ..... - What do you think ???
India's stunning performance in both the ODI series and the test series against bangladesh. They could easily chase them and drove themselves to victory. But it was the same team that lost to Bangladesh in the World cup. What do you think is the main reason behind this? What was the reason for India poor performance in the World CUP??I feel it is the lack of confidence due to a "Series of BAD series" they had before the world cup. They dint have any confidence in themselves eventhough the team was a pretty strong one. So I feel it is the confidence that matters in the game more that practicise. What do feel as the chief cause behind this horrible performance???
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think it has something to do with performance and it isn't always peferct. Sometimes a game can be won and other times, it can be lost. It is to be expected.