Have you ever counted the stars?

Photo of the stars - Beautiful stars seems like an eye.
Some nights are so quiet, beautiful and the stars shine in the sky. There are so many of them. When I was a child I've counted the stars so many time but never ended my count. What about you? Have you ever done the same? What was the number of stars you counted?
@shakeroo (3990)
stars at night - they are beautiful but can you count them?
Counting stars is fun. I have tried that many times. The best time is when I was lying on the beach under a clear night sky where I could see thousands of stars flickering up above. However, I think the most that I have counted is only about 365 because after that I had fallen asleep.
it's a good way to fall asleep like coning the sheeps, don't you think?
soorry about the mistakes, I want to tell counting the sheeps
@shakeroo (3990)
Yes, they are about the same!
@jlara_gtr34 (3492)
hi there. i was just like you when i was still a kid. i loved counting the stars and i actually believed that i could count them all. however, i think my neck got tired after counting about 50 stars. lolz. :)
Were you amazed from what you do? Good to know that other people has done the same when they were young.