a man who loves you without money?

China
a man who loves you much without money and a man who loves you little with much money?how will you choose?I will choose the former,because in my opinion,if we love each other very much,then we can have a commen goal and we will try our best to achieve it,so we will have money one day;but love,I do not think it can be cultivated.and happiness will be everywhere in your life with your lover.
actually i think it's hard for us to choose, this not a problem of loving you more or less ,but whether you love him,for me maybe i'll choose the latter. you may say i am material girl, in fact,sometimes i don't know how long the love will last, one year, ten years or more,whether it will come to fadeaway as time goes by.so perhaps money can safeguard us.Although i say something above, maybe i will marry with a poor man.everything depends.
we can not know how long our love will last,who can tell the future,so what we can do is just to cherish what you have get.
@aprilsong (1886)
Well,i think it is ok he has no money now.But he must have the ability to earn money,at least have the ability to support his family.Do u agree with me.If you choose a man who lives on others,you will have a very bad life after marriage.Just remember:money is not omnipotent,but nothing is possible without money.
yeah,I can not agree more with you.money is an important part in our life.
I will choose the former too. I think marrying a man who loves me only a little would create more torture and pain than not having enough money. Money just provides more choices in life and it's really not everything. I think if there is someone who loves me dearly and I love him as much, this is really rare and I would treasure that.
@rb200406 (1825)
I think love is far more important than money.True love is difficult to find & love only makes life happy .So there is no compromise on love front.I will do the same as you.