Your Christmas will it be fake or the real thing?

@carmat (2850)
For us it will be another fake tree since we put it up the day after Remembrance Day.
We have put up a real tree for years. We are thinking about getting an artificial one just to make life easier. I would like to have my tree up now but by the time Christmas rolls around it will be brown!
@carmat (2850)
An artificial is definitely a lot easier and cleaner. We are already enjoying ours.
@ossie16d (11834)
No we will have a real tree which we do every year. Yes I know that they make a bit of a mess but still I prefer a real tree, or I should say that it is a big branch off a pine tree. LOL We haven't put it up yet and generally do it about the 2nd week in December - mainly to reduce the amount of bits that it sheds all over the floor. :)
@carmat (2850)
Thanks for your comment. We had a real tree growing up. I miss the smell.
@mcmomss (2601)
We have a fake tree that we use every year. We put it up the weekend after thanksgiving. I really like it, but I've always thought that I would like to get a real one some time.
@SparkyG (357)
I started using an artificial tree 2 years ago and love it. Christmas is my favorite time of year, and I love to have the tree up for the whole month of December. That just wasn't posible, or safe with a real tree (fire hazard).
@gabs8513 (48764)
I have always had a fake tree and I am hoping to get a Fibre Optic one this Year as I do love them I only ever had a real tree once and I didn't like it because of all the needles
@yinyang (244)
oh , what chrsitmas leave it
@firelight (1859)
We will be using a fake tree this christmas, Even though the real ones are much nicer I don't see the point of killing a living tree just for our own pleasure.
I love live pine trees. I had one one year but omg that was a mess. I had carpet pine needles all over the place. But, I think this year I won't be putting one up. Since I spend it with my parents I will just let them put it up!